All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses artefact analyses to investigate complex spatial and community relationships inside the walls of early Roman imperial military bases.
- Author BiographyPenelope Allison is Reader in Archaeology and Ancient History at the University of Leicester. She has been teaching ancient history and archaeology for nearly thirty years and has also held a number of research posts, including an Australian Research Council Queen Elizabeth II Fellowship at the Australian National University, Australian Bicentennial Fellowship in the Faculty of Classics, University of Cambridge, and Visiting Fellowship at St John's College, University of Durham. A Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries and an Honorary Fellow of the Australian Academy of Humanities, she has written and edited several groundbreaking books on Roman archaeology and household archaeology, including The Archaeology of Household Activities (1999), Pompeian Households: An Analysis of the Material Culture, and The Insula of the Menander in Pompeii III: The Finds, A Contextual Study (2006).
- Author(s)Penelope M. Allison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note167 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight1150 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.