All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondono Sulkin explains a number of key issues and debates in Amazonian anthropology with great clarity, making People of Substance a useful text for students.
- Author BiographyCarlos David Londo o Sulkin is an associate professor and department head in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Regina.
- Author(s)Carlos Londono Sulkin
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note5 photos; 1 map; 1 figure; 1 table
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.