All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst full-length history of the Colca Valley in southern Peru from pre-Hispanic times to the present.
- Author BiographyNoble David Cook is Professor of History at Florida International University. He is the author of Born to Die: Disease and New World Conquest, 1492-1650; The People of the Colca Valley: A Population Study; and Demographic Collapse: Indian Peru, 1520-1620. Alexandra Parma Cook is an independent scholar. They are the coauthors of Good Faith and Truthful Ignorance: A Case of Transatlantic Bigamy and the coeditors and translators of The Discovery and Conquest of Peru, by Pedro de Cieza de Leon, both also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Noble David Cook
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note41 b&w photos, 12 tables, 2 maps
- Weight481 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.