All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.47
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £8.08
About this product
- DescriptionFinding the right words to assess and describe your employees' performance is an important - and time consuming - exercise for any manager. This title provides hundreds of ready-made phrases that you can use to describe any employee's performance in 74 different skill areas.
- Author BiographyDouglas Max is Managing Director of LR Communications, a firm that conducts on-site seminars in writing and presentation skills. Robert Bacal is an author of Managing Performance and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Consulting and other books dealing with human resources issues.
- Author(s)Douglas Max,Robert Bacal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/11/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date18/11/2010
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.