All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of the philosophic recovery of the notion of participation in Thomistic metaphysics. This book explains Thomas' theological understanding of the notion of participation to show how humans are related to God.
- Author BiographyJohn Rziha is associate professor of theology at Benedictine College.
- Author(s)John Rziha
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.