All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on guide that is intended to show people how to do performance-based training - that is, training designed by working backwards from business results to key accomplishments to effective processes, to knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for good performance.
- Author BiographyDALE M. BRETHOWER is a professor of psychology at Western Michigan University, teaching courses in training and development, performance management, and behavioral systems analysis. KAROLYN A. SMALLEY is a performance and instructional systems consultant who specializes in process improvement projects, performance management systems, and instructional systems.
- Author(s)Brethower,Karolyn Smalley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width185 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Diskette
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.