All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis toolkit suits coaches and prospective coaches in all sectors, particularly those who want a rapid and accessible route to understanding coaching practice and who want a reliable source book for coaching methods.
- Author BiographyAngus McLeod is Visiting Professor at Birmingham City University Business School and has published books on coaching, team development and leadership. He is an accomplished coach, company director, and he conducts coaching master-classes internationally. He and his team supply coaches and training programmes for executive development and culture change. Will Thomas is a best-selling and award-winning author who has had published, several successful books on coaching and leadership. He takes coaching and creative learning into the educational sector, where 1-2-1 coaching skills and a teaching style advised and enhanced by coaching skills is making a real difference to the wellbeing and development of teachers, leaders and learners. He is visiting lecturer at The University of Worcester.
- Author(s)Angus I. McLeod,Will Thomas
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.