All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRam Kumar Mishra,S. S. Subrahmanyam
- Author BiographyRam Kumar Mishra , Director, Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad, India is a graduate from the International Management Programme, SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy, and a fellow of the British Council and the Commonwealth Secretariat. He has been working on key assignments with Indian government including the Performance Management Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Ministries of HRD, Power, Trade and Commerce, Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises, and Finance (Department of Disinvestment). He has also been a researcher for Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council, State Bureaus of Public Enterprises, financial institutions and banks. He has supervised more than 70 doctoral researchers and his current areas of interest include: performance management, corporate finance, corporate governance, restructuring, economic reforms, social sector management and good governance. S. S. Subrahmanyam has over 37 years of industrial, financial, venture capital and consulting experience, out of which last 22 years had been in senior and middle management positions. He was associated with a large public finance institution as an executive dealing with business promotion, entrepreneurial selection, project appraisals, venture capital funding, equity balancing, budgeting, strategic planning, project management, taxation policies and procedures, mergers & acquisitions - to mention a few, apart from other routine senior management functions such as people management, performance appraisals, build and motivate teams, etc. He has also worked at a leading public sector machine tool company dealing with production, planning, operations management, methods engineering, systems analysis, etc. During his tenure of around 17 years at Andhra Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDC, a State Government owned financial institution), he had been closely associated with innumerable and varied clientele in different traditional sectors - industry and trade, finance, health care, infrastructural sectors - power, telecommunications, energy - and high technology sectors - software, biotechnology. Presently, he is working for IPE as a Senior Consultant providing expertise for design and implementation & training.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.