All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionHow performance management systems should be re-positioned to focus on performance improvements.
- Author BiographyT. V. Rao is currently the Chairman of T. V. Rao Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad. He was a Professor at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) between 1973 and 1994 and, subsequently, Adjunct/Visiting Professor until 2014. He is the Founder President of the National HRD Network (NHRDN), and the First Honorary Director of the Academy of HRD, India. He was also the President of the Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Science (ISABS). Dr Rao has worked as an HRD Advisor to the Reserve Bank of India, has assisted the Administrative Reforms Commission in reviewing the personnel management practices for civil services, and has also served as a member of the HRM Review Committee of Nationalised Banks set up by the Ministry of Finance. Dr Rao has worked as a short-term consultant to UNESCO, Ministry of Health, Indonesia; National Entrepreneurial Development Association, Malaysia; and the Commonwealth Secretariat, London. Dr Rao has over 50 books to his credit, of which 15 are authored jointly with Dr Udai Pareek.
- Author(s)T. V. Rao
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.