All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a strategic vision of the role that performance measurement can play in securing health system improvement.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Smith is Professor of Health Policy at the Imperial College Business School. Elias Mossialos is Professor of Health Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science, Co-Director of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and Director of LSE Health. Sheila Leatherman is Research Professor at the Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina and Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Irene Papanicolas is Research Officer at the Health Economics Research Centre, University of Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Economics, Policy and Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight1160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byElias Mossialos,Irene Papanicolas,Peter Charles Smith,Sheila Leatherman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.