All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays that share a common concern with exploring maternity's cultural representation, performative aspects and practical consequences in the period from 1540-1690. This work includes essays that interrogate how early modern texts depict fertility, conception, delivery, and gendered constructions of maternity.
- Author BiographyKathryn M. Moncrief is Associate Professor of English at Washington College, Maryland, USA. Kathryn R. McPherson is Associate Professor of English at Utah Valley State College, USA.
- Author(s)Dr Kathryn R. McPherson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 14 b&w illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDr Kathryn M. Moncrief
- Series Edited byDr. Helen Ostovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.