All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe performance of heritage takes place in prestigious institutions such as museums and archives, in officially sanctioned spaces such as jubilees and public monuments, but also in more mundane, ephemeral and banal cultural practices, such as naming of phenomena, viewing exhibitions or walking in the countryside.
- Author BiographyPeter Aronsson is Professor of Cultural Heritage and the Uses of History at the Department of Culture Studies, LinkA ping University, Sweden. Lizette Graden is Chief Curator at the Nordic Heritage Museum in Seattle, Affiliate Associate Professor in Scandinavian Studies at the University of Washington, and former research fellow at the Department of Design, Craft and Art at Konstfack, Stockholm.
- Author(s)Lizette Graden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe Nordic Experience
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 16 b&w illustrations
- Weight846 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPeter Aronsson
- Series Edited byDr. Jonas Harvard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.