Performing Qualitative Cross-Cultural Research by Pranee Liamputtong (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.87Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to perform qualitative research in cross-cultural contexts, with an emphasis on a more ethical, sensible and responsible approach.
- Author BiographyPranee Liamputtong is a Professor in the School of Public Health at La Trobe University.
- Author(s)Pranee Liamputtong
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.