All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the expression of Latina/o cultural identity through performance
- Author BiographyArturo J. Aldama is Associate Professor of Latino and Ethnic Studies, University of Colorado at Boulder. Chela Sandoval is former Chair and Associate Professor of Critical Theory in the Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies at University of California, Santa Barbara. Peter J. Garcia is Associate Professor of Chicana/o Studies and Musics at California State University, Northridge.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note27 b&w illus.
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byArturo J. Aldama,Chela Sandoval,Peter J. Garcia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.