All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Confidently devise a safe and successful plan for the pump run for patients undergoing surgery for congenital heart disease.
- Author BiographyGregory S. Matte Perfusion Clinical Coordinator (Co-Chief) Boston Children s Hospital Boston, MA In addition to coordinating perfusion at Boston Children s, an internationally-recognized children s hospital, Mr. Matte has extensive experience training clinicians and has written extensively in leading journals in the field.
- Author(s)Gregory S. Matte
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight866 g
- Width233 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £121.14
- £79.00Trending at £110.43
- £11.11Trending at £11.99
- £21.24Trending at £25.44
- £9.09Trending at £9.53
- £33.03Trending at £34.19
- £10.77Trending at £16.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.