All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of sources, including many which are here translated into English for the first time.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Sharples is Emeritus Professor of Classics at University College London. He has published extensively on the Peripatetic tradition in antiquity, notably in the context of the Theophrastus Project and of the Ancient Commentators on Aristotle series. He is currently a member of the team working on the decipherment of a commentary on Aristotle preserved in the Archimedes Palimpsest. He has also published a successful textbook, Stoics, Epicureans and Sceptics (1996), and a number of editions of ancient texts.
- Author(s)Professor R. W. Sharples
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.