All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWiesman provides hope, help, and comfort to patients, families, and caregivers.
- Author BiographyJanice F. Wiesman, MD, FAAN, is an associate clinical professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine and an adjunct assistant professor of neurology at Boston University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Janice F. Wiesman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note5, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.