All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to explore the question of whether the notion of periphery has any real theoretical bite. This volume contains 16 papers by researchers in this area. It is useful for academics and graduate students interested in syntax and its interfaces with semantics and prosody, acquisition of syntax, cross-linguistic comparison.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2004
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCecile De Cat,David Adger,George Tsoulas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.