All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.92Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionPerishable Inventory Systems explores the benefits of a periodic review versus continuous review, and a look at a one-period newsvendor perishable inventory model. Topics include one-for-one policies, models with zero lead time, and optimal policies with positive lead time.
- Author(s)Steven Nahmias
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number160
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.