CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPerishable Inventory Systems explores the benefits of a periodic review versus continuous review, and a look at a one-period newsvendor perishable inventory model. Topics include one-for-one policies, models with zero lead time, and optimal policies with positive lead time.
- Author(s)Steven Nahmias
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number160
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight156 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.