All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPermaculture in Pots shows you how to get started growing food with whatever space you have available. Month by month we learn what to grow on a balcony or in a container garden, using low impact permaculture principles.
- Author BiographyJuliet Kemp lives in London with her partner, dog, and baby son. Permaculture in Pots was written from experiences gleaned from gardening her Southwark flat balcony. When not writing (fiction or non-fiction) or pottering about her plant-growing spaces, Juliet enjoys cycling, climbing, knitting, and making/upcycling all sorts of things. After several years of learning about and using permaculture, Juliet completed the Permaculture Design Course at the Earth Activist Training 2011 course, which she found incredibly inspiring.
- Author(s)Juliet Kemp
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content NoteFull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight373 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.