All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing basic ideas and examples in the theory of permutation groups, this book develops the combinatorial and group theoretic structure of primitive groups leading to the proof of the O'Nan-Scott Theorem, linking finite primitive groups and finite simple groups.
- Author(s)Brian Mortimer,John D. Dixon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/1996
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 163
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight686 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.