All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the growing relationship between India and the countries of the Persian Gulf region, which has assumed greater importance in the recent years and hence demands greater attention. This book serves precisely this function - to fill in the policy lacuna and attitude of New Delhi towards this region.
- Author BiographyP. R. Kumaraswamy teaches contemporary Middle East at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, and is the Honorary Director of Middle East Institute, New Delhi (MEI@ND). He was a research Fellow at the Harry S.Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1991-1999). Ever since joining JNU in September 1999, he has been researching, teaching and writing on various aspects of contemporary Middle East. His works include India's Israel Policy, A to Z of Arab-Israeli Conflict and Persian Gulf 2013.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byP. R. Kumaraswamy
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.