All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1980s stability in the Persian Gulf region was threatened by the Iran-Iraq war. This collection of essays surveys the current state of the region, placing in a clear perspective the political, security and diplomatic dimensions of the recently ended war.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER C. JOYNER is Associate Professor of Political Science at George Washington University. He has edited five volumes, most recently The Antartic Legal Regime (1988) and is completing a study on Antartica and the law of the sea.
- Author(s)Christopher C. Joyner
- Date of Publication21/08/1990
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.