Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1988
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Management of Pain
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byN.T. Lynch,S. V. Vasudevan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1988 ed.
- Table Of Contents1 A Rationale and Format for Psychosocial Evaluation.- 2 Cognitive Deficits.- 3 Marital Maladjustment and the Family.- 4 Assessment of Behaviors.- 5 Vocational Assessment.- 6 Depression.- 7 Chronic Pain and the Injured Worker.- 8 Counseling the Patient with Chronic Pain - The Role of the Physician.- 9 Cognitive Therapy: An Overview of Theory and Practice.- 10 Relaxation, Biofeedback, and Hypnosis in the Management of Pain.- 11 Psychotherapy.- 12 Perspectives in Assessment and Treatment of the Chronic Pain Patient.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.