All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of 'person-centredness' has become established in approaches to the delivery of healthcare, particularly with nursing, and is embedded in many international healthcare policy frameworks and strategic plans. This book explores person-centred nursing using a framework that has been derived from research and practice.
- Author BiographyProfessor Brendan McCormack, Professor of Nursing Research, Institute of Nursing Research, University of Ulster. Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast. Adjunct Professor of Nursing, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
Dr. Tanya McCance, Reader, Institute of Nursing Research, University of Ulster. Director of Nursing Research and Development, Ulster Community and Hospitals Trust, Belfast.
- Author(s)Brendan McCormack,Tanya McCance
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.