All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionResponding to the growing need for integrative practice and the recent explosion of CBT, this book objectively compares and contrasts CBT and person-centred approaches. It subsequently shows how counsellors can incorporate relevant cognitive and behavioural skills into their work without betraying their humanistic values.
- Author BiographyRoger Casemore is Senior Teaching Fellow and Director of Counselling courses at University of Warwick
- Author(s)Jeremy Tudway,Roger Casemore
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight458 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.