All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents a contribution to the development of the person-centred approach. This title is intended for teachers and students of counselling and psychology and those who consider themselves to be person-centred in their approach to helping clients.
- Author BiographyDave Mearns is formerly Director of the Counselling Unit and Professor of Counselling at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. Dave is author or co-author of four other counselling books published by SAGE: Person-Centred Counselling in Action, Second Edition, Experiences of Counselling in Action, Person-Centred Counselling Training and Person-Centred Therapy Today: New Frontiers in Theory and Practice. Brian Thorne is Emeritus Professor of Counselling at the University of East Anglia and a Founder Member of The Norwich Centre for Personal and Professional Development. He is also a Professor of Education in the College of Teachers and co-author (with Dave Mearns) of the bestselling books, Person-Centred Counselling in Action, Second Edition (SAGE, 1999) and Person-Centred Therapy Today (SAGE, 2000).
- Author(s)Brian Thorne,Dave Mearns
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.