CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal Construct Perspectives on Forensic Psychology provides a new approach to the three main areas of application of forensic psychology; rehabilitation of offenders, work with police, and research and consultation on legal issues and
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine216 mm
- Edited byJames Horley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.