All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches individuals how to utilize their values and beliefs to achieve personal success. This book presents the steps that can be taken to create an action plan for completing goals and to know when to adjust those goals to meet the landscape. It includes information on listening and communication skills, stress management, and time management.
- Author BiographyMarion B. Castellucci earned a B.A. from Barnard College and has over 30 years experience as a writer and editor of educational books. Robert Throop and Marion Castellucci have helped thousands of adults to discover their strengths, develop their goals, and reach them. Robert K. Throop is the former Corporate Director of Education for ATE Enterprises. With over 35 years of experience in education, spanning the elementary to graduate school levels, he is presently the Chief Academic Officer for ITT Educational Services Inc. Robert Throop and Marion Castellucci have helped thousands of adults to discover their strengths, develop their goals, and reach them.
- Author(s)Marion Castellucci,Robert K. Throop
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleThe Pathway to Excellence Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight360 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £12.99
- £6.97Trending at £7.36
- £12.11Trending at £12.78
- £8.38Trending at £11.08
- £11.05Trending at £12.28
- £6.86Trending at £7.50
- £8.05Trending at £9.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.