Personal Recovery and Mental Illness: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals by Mike Slade (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 18 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on a shift away from traditional clinical preoccupations towards new priorities of supporting the patient.
- Author BiographyMike Slade is a Reader in Health Services Research, Health Service and Population Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London.
- Author(s)Mike Slade
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleValues-Based Practice
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.