CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe success of personalizing learning in schools depends on the cohesive working between all parties that form the education system. Offering a perspective based upon practice examples, this book examines the roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders: the government, local authorities, partnerships of schools and the industry.
- Author BiographyPhil Jones is an experienced trainer and consultant in the areas of teaching and learning, leadership in education, using data and developing effective partnerships. Maureen Burns has extensive experience of leading school improvement in local authorities.
- Author(s)Maureen Burns,Phil Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.