All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the effects of the stars the seasons and dates of birth and the clinical and professional drivers of research that enable our understanding of traits, emotions, moral processes and bio-social responses to drugs and alcohol, and how they are related to efforts to make a difference for the well-being and survival of our world.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Hicks has published more than 180 articles, books, chapters, psychological tests, surveys, and classroom simulations and exercises. He has also presented numerous conference papers and posters. He has given special attention to validation of assessment and selection processes, and to the development of psychological and organisational surveys and questionnaires. He supervises students in a range of organisational, clinical, counselling, health and personality related areas.
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard Edward Hicks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.