Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionComputation is the process of applying a procedure or algorithm to the solution of a mathematical problem. This book covers three broad topics: the computation process and its limitations, the search for computational efficiency, and the role of quantum mechanics in computation.
- Author BiographyRobert Geroch is professor in the Department of Physics at the University of Chicago and the author of General Relativity from A to B and Mathematical Physics, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Robert Geroch
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- Series TitleChicago Lectures in Physics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.