All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures contributors, experts in the psychology of creativity, take stock of the field by examining their own experiences. This work shows contributors relate how they embarked on their work, how their ideas developed, what in their thinking remained the same, what had changed, and how they evaluate their successes and failures.
- Author BiographyIrving A. Taylor has served as Director of the Creativity Program, Center for Creative Leadership and is currently Professor of Psychology at Lakehead University. Jacob W. Getzels is currently R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor, Departments of Education and of Behavioral Sciences, The University of Chicago.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIrving A. Taylor,Jacob W. Getzels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.57Trending at £13.05
- £8.24Trending at £10.13
- £11.15Trending at £12.78
- £4.39Trending at £4.72
- £9.27Trending at £9.97
- £10.87Trending at £11.37
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.