All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative to the 'how to' entrepreneurship textbooks which offer practical business plans. This book is a higher level textbook offering different critical perspectives on entrepreneurship as an academic discipline, written for students by top academics and researchers in their respective fields.
- Author BiographyKEVIN MOLE Associate Professor in Enterprise at Warwick Business School, UK, having previously been Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (CSME). He has published in a number of journals including Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Business Venturing, British Journal of Management, Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, and the International Small Business Journal. MONDER RAM Professor of Small Business at De Montfort University, UK, and Director of the Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship (CREME). He has extensive experience of working in, researching, and acting as a consultant to ethnic minority businesses and has published widely on the subject. Monder is a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and is a director of the Institute of Small Business Affairs. Monder is also a member of the Department of Trade and Industry's Ethnic Minority Business Forum and Small Business Council.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings, 5 black & white tables
- Weight677 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKevin F. Mole,Monder Ram
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.