All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £6.42Trending at £7.26
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers to gain a modern understanding of animal behavior. Presents a variety of different perspectives including genetics, neurological, learning and behavioral ecology Introduces the scientific reasoning and methodology of animal behavior Addresses development and mechanisms .
- Author BiographyJudith Goodenough, from the Department of Biology at the University of Massachusetts, has studied biological rhythms in creatures from planaria to finches to deer mice, and even in the green alga Chlamydomonas. Betty McGuire is from the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University. Her research focuses on parental behavior, reproduction, and ecology of small mammals, and she occasionally dabbles in work with larger domestic animals such as dogs and horses. Elizabeth Jakob, from the Department of Psychology at the University of Massachusetts, studies the behavior of spiders, asking questions about their learning, perception, and interactions with conspecifics and with other species. She has carried out field projects in California, Mexico, Massachusetts, and Maine.
- Author(s)Betty McGuire,Elizabeth Jakob,Judith E. Goodenough,Robert A. Wallace
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1328 g
- Width224 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.