All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition, substantially revised and updated, takes full account of the literature on the post-Cold War period and how theories have been influenced by events in the 1990s.
- Author BiographyRichard Little is a professor of International Politics at the University of Bristol. He is a previous editor of the Review of International Studies and Chair of the British International Studies Association. He is co-author with Barry Buzan of International Systems in World History (University of Oxford, 2000) which has been translated into Chinese. Michael Smith is Professor of European Politics and Jean Monnet Chair in the Department of Politics, International Relations and European Studies at Loughborough University. He has published widely in the area of International Relations and Foreign Policy Analysis and he has co-authored with Mark Webber, Foreign Policy in a Transformed World (2002) and co-edited with Christopher Hill International Relations and the European Union (2005).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael Smith,Richard Little
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £10.59Trending at £12.90
- £9.05Trending at £9.92
- £8.90Trending at £9.59
- £8.19Trending at £8.45
- £7.64Trending at £7.88
- £11.01Trending at £12.93
- £5.05Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.