All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis bookenriches the study of the US-Mexican borderlands by examining cooperation and collaboration in pursuit of profit, demonstrating that there was more to the region during this period than simmering conflict, class stratification, and racial prejudice. There was also the enduring pursuit of pesos and dollars.
- Author BiographyAlicia M. Dewey is an associate professor of history at Biola University in La Mirada, California, USA.
- Author(s)Alicia M. Dewey
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleConnecting the Greater West Series
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.