CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive industry reference for all managers of amenity recreation, sports turf surfaces and commercial turf farms.
- Author BiographyGary Beehag has extensive experience in the turfgrass industry and qualifications in greenkeeping, horticulture, pest control and teaching. He worked as a consultant for the Australian Turfgrass Research Institute (ATRI). Gary has written numerous magazine and journal articles and spoken at many conferences nationally and internationally. Jyri Kaapro is Research Manager at Bayer, where he works in product development for the turfgrass industry. He was previously employed as a Research Manager at the Australian Turfgrass Research Institute and he holds a Master of Agriculture (Turf Management) from the University of Sydney, Australia. Andrew Manners has over 15 years' experience in integrated pest management. He is currently employed in pest and disease management at the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries' Ecosciences Precinct and manages its Grow Help service. He holds a PhD in Entomology from the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Manners,Gary Beehag,Jyri Kaapro
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Note97 colour and black & white photographs, 15 illustrations
- Weight775 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.