All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis short, readable 2004 textbook is designed to introduce students to the biology and techniques of agricultural pest and disease vector control.
- Author BiographyBased in Reading University, Professor van Emden has written over 160 research articles and has over 40 years' experience of teaching agricultural pest management. Professor Mike Service has been teaching medical entomology for over 30 years and has written over 200 research papers. He has given advice and training in disease vector control in over 50 countries.
- Author(s)H. F. Van Emden,M.W. Service
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 b/w illus.
- Weight715 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.