All listings for this product
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.08
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £9.86Trending at £10.37
- £7.83Trending at £8.26
- £9.09Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the economic, environmental, and health benefits, as well as harmful consequences, of pesticide use in Thailand and Southeast Asia. This book includes descriptions of pests and the pesticides used to control them. It gives several perspectives on questions of safety, cost, and benefit for the environment, economy, and public health.
- Author BiographyPeter Kunstadter is recently retired from the University of California, San Francisco.
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Notemaps, figures, b/w photos
- Weight590 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPeter Kunstadter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.