All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the musical icon is explored through the widest array of sources: letters, notes to himself, published articles, rough drafts, stories, and poetry creating the most intimate picture yet available of Seeger as a musician, an activist, and a family man in his own words.
- Author BiographyPete Seeger is an internationally acclaimed songwriter, musician and activist. Robert Rosenthal is Professor of Sociology at Wesleyan University. He has written widely on the use of music in social movements. Sam Rosenthal is a musician and writer.
- Author(s)Pete Seeger,Rob Rosenthal,Sam Rosenthal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.