About this product
- DescriptionA profile of architect Peter Marino's extensive, collaborative process of commissioning art for luxury brand spaces and private clients worldwide
- Author BiographyBrad Goldfarb is a New York-based writer, as well as special projects editor at Architectural Digest. He was formerly Executive Editor at Interview magazine. Peter Marino is the principal of Peter Marino Architect PLLC, an internationally acclaimed architecture, planning, and design firm based in New York City. In 2011, Marino received a MIPIM Architectural Review Future Projects Awards Commendation for a mixed use development in Beirut, Lebanon. Gay Gassmann is a trained art historian and has had a career as an art consultant, writer, and editor spanning more than thirty years. She has worked with Peter Marino for almost as long.
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight1814 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrad Goldfarb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.