All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an ecocritical reading of the Watson Trilogy which draws together themes Matthiessen has been exploring both in his fiction and nonfiction. In this book, the study argues that his ecological imagination comes from his experience as a novelist, naturalist, environmentalist, social activist, and a student of Zen.
- Author BiographyIntaek Oh currently teaches American literature at Yonsei University in South Korea. He received his doctoral degree in English from the University of Tulsa. His main research interests include ecocriticism and American Indian and environmental literatures.
- Author(s)Intaek Oh
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern American Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.