All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Badouel,Luca Bernardinello,Philippe Darondeau
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleTexts in Theoretical Computer Science: An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Introduction to Elementary Net Synthesis.- Other Forms of the Synthesis Problem.- Algorithms of Elementary Net Synthesis.- Variations of Elementary Net Synthesis.- A Unified Theory of Net Synthesis.- The Linear Algebraic Structure of Regions.- Synthesis of P/T-Nets from Finite Initialized Transition Systems.- Synthesis of Unbounded P/T-Nets.- P/T-Nets with the Step Firing Rule.- Extracting Concurrency from Transition Systems.- Process Discovery.- Supervisory Control.- Design of Speed Independent Circuits.- Bibliography.
- Author BiographyDr. Eric Badouel is a researcher at IRISA/INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique in Rennes. His research interests include concurrency and Petri nets. Dr. Luca Bernardinello is a researcher in the Dipartimento di Informatica, Sistemistica e Comunicazione of the Universita degli studi di Milano-Bicocca. His research interests include concurrency and Petri nets. Dr. Philippe Darondeau was a researcher at IRISA/INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique in Rennes. His research interests included concurrency and Petri nets. Dr. Darondeau passed away in 2013, during the final writing of the book.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.