All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 text defines the field of pharmacogenetics as it applies to psychotropic drugs, for clinicians and researchers.
- Author BiographyBernard Lerer is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Biological Psychiatry Laboratory at Hadassah - Hebrew Medical Center in Jerusalem. He is Director of the National Institute for Psychobiology in Israel, and Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 3 colour illus. 14 tables
- Weight1108 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBernard Lerer
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.