Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionBroad-based and hands-on, Phase-Lock Basics, Second Edition is both easy to understand and easy to customize.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Egan, PhD, is Lecturer in Electrical Engineering at Santa Clara University, California, and formerly a principal engineer at TRW ESD and a senior technologist at GTE Government Systems. He received his PhD in electrical engineering from Stanford University.
- Author(s)William F. Egan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.