All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details studies on thermal decomposition of Kaolinite. It also examines views on Kaolinite-Mullite reaction series, characterization of controversial spinel phase in Kaolinite-Mullite reaction series and explanation of DTA events of Kaolinite.
- Author BiographyDr. Akshoy Kumar Chakraborty is a retired scientist from reputed institute Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute , Jadavpur, West Bengal, India. He has research experience of more than 38 years, out of which 33 years exclusively about Clay/Mullite. He has completed his PhD in 1976 from Calcutta University. He is a potential researcher in clay minerals field of Ceramics and made collaborative research work with national and international scientists. Dr. Chakraborty is also the recipient of the International Plato Award for Educational Achievement by the International Biographic Centre, Cambridge, England. He has published many articles on studies of Kaolinite/Mullite in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Author(s)Akshoy Kumar Chakraborty
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.