Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Stephan Drusch,Yrjo Henr Roos
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of ContentsCHAPTER 1 Introduction to Phase TransitionsCHAPTER 2 Physical State and Molecular Mobility CHAPTER 3 MethodologyCHAPTER 4 Water and Phase TransitionsCHAPTER 5 Food Components and PolymersCHAPTER 6 Prediction of the Physical StateCHAPTER 7 Time-Dependent PhenomenaCHAPTER 8 Reaction KineticsCHAPTER 9 Food Processing and Storage
- Author BiographyYrjo. H. Roos is Professor of Food Technology and Head of School of Food and Nutritional Sciences, University College, Cork, Ireland. He holds MSc and PhD from University of Helsinki. He has extensive experience from appointments in the Dairy Industry and universities in the USA, Finland and Ireland. His research in Food Science and Engineering covers Physical Chemistry of Foods and Food Materials Science, particularly Phase and State Transitions in Food Processing and Storage. Stephan Drusch is Professor for Food Technology and Food Material Science at the Technische Universitat Berlin. He studied at the University of Kiel (Diploma, PhD) and worked as a researcher in the dairy industry, at the University of Kiel and the University of Milan. His research activites focus on structure-function relationships in food processing with emphasis on dispersed systems and the encapsulation of food ingredients.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.